Ibar Development Association has a significant role in strategic planning at different levels, starting from the development of regional and local strategic plans, rural development strategies, strategies for LAG areas, strategic plans of organizations.
In addition to strategic planning itself, the organization has developed capacities for drafting action plans, monitoring and evaluating the implementation of strategies and action plans.
The methodology used by IDA is based on the World Bank methodology and on principles that combine expert support and stakeholder participation in the planning process.
1. Local Economic Development Strategy of the Municipality of Zvecan
2. Local Economic Development Strategy of Leposavic Municipality
3. Regional Rural Development Strategy for Zlatibor District
4. Arilje rural development strategy
5. The rural development strategy of the Municipality of Stari Stari Grad Sarajevo
6. The Rural Development Strategy of Rogatica Municipality
7. The rural development strategy of the Municipality of Čajetina
8. Tourism Development Strategy of the Municipality of Arilje
9. Tourism Development Strategy of the Municipality of Kladovo with Action Plan